Dynamic Problem Solving
Course Code: AMS2027
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Dynamic Problem Solving, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Dynamic Problem Solving is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. This course discusses concepts most relevant to the critical decision-making process and will help participants identify best practices and critical thinking methods that lead to solid business decisions. This course provides the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to succeed in solving a wide range of work problems. It also examines the use critical and creative thinking in both framing and solving problems. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Being Creative
- Thinking Critically
- Framing and Solving Problems
- Making and Implementing Decisions
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to enhance their skills around the daily, strategic, and complex problem/decision making process will benefit from this program.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions – REGISTER
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs