The Learning Academy is designed to help mid-market organizations gain access to the benefits of larger L&D operations, within a managed model. AMS can provide the infrastructure, content, distribution, and management of the learning life-cycle for a fraction of the cost associated with internal efforts:
- On-Site Instructor Led Training (ILT), and Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT).
- Bespoke content alignment to your company and industry.
- Research to curate into each learning topic.
- Automated registrations, distribution of content, and completion tracking within our LMS.
- Association credit application within PMI, ATD, and SHRM.
- Learning tracks built on a progressive curriculum and scalable for a global audience.
- Visit our catalog of Business Skills Training topics to explore the options.
Business Skills Training
Business Skills Training Courses can be delivered On-site, or Live Online.
Our Solution Team (s) are made up of globally distributed executive level practitioners aligned with industry, content, and solution profiles.
Organizational Benefits to Training
Organizational Benefits to Training is measured in many studies that prove benefits that range from talent retention, acquisition, morale, and...
Corporate University Implementation
Corporate University Implementation (s) play a critical role in the application of knowledge via a measured abilty to baseline skills...
The New Learning Eco System
The New Learning Eco System is about distributing training in new modalities, to distributed teams, with new technology in an...
Beyond Learning ROI
Beyond Learning ROI for most learning professionals, means return on investment is often considered the pinnacle of learning measurement.