The Learning Academy is designed to help mid-market organizations gain access to the benefits of larger L&D operations, within a managed model. AMS can provide the infrastructure, content, distribution, and management of the learning life-cycle for a fraction of the cost associated with internal efforts:
- On-Site and Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) schedule of trending topics.
- Bespoke content alignment to anchor companies.
- Digital learning supplements (eLearning) and articles.
- Automated registrations, distribution of content, and completion tracking within our LMS.
- Association credit application within PMI, IIBA, and SHRM.
- Learning tracks built on a progressive curriculum and scalable for a global audience.
- Value based with volume license programs.
Training Course Catalog
AMS training programs can be scaled for duration, delivered on-site, or virtually, and supplemented with digital artifacts to enhance knowledge...
Solution Implementation Team
Our Solution Implementation Team (s) are made up of Consultants and Trainers who are executive level practitioners bringing practice area,...
Organizational Benefits to Training, Written by Phil Ventresca, M.B.A.
There are many studies that prove the benefit of offering training to employees that range from talent retention, acquisition, morale,...
Corporate University Implementation
Corporate universities are transforming into the DNA of future focused organizations. Team distribution, global diversity and learning styles all play...
The New Learning Eco System, Written by Phil Ventresca, M.B.A.
The corporate learning space has changed significantly, CLO's are faced with the challenge to distribute training through varied modalities, with...
Beyond Learning ROI, Written by Sherwin Chen
For learning professionals return on investment is often considered the pinnacle of learning measurement. But is there more we should...