Course Code: AMS2078
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Journey Mapping, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Journey Mapping is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations and is best used to enhance the quality of solutions for your end users. This is an important skill set to ensure that the designs and solutions for internal and external customers, delivers the end product or service required to both enhance relationships and provide sustainable growth. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Examining the Journey
- Explore the End – Expectations of the Journey
- Making the Journey
- Creating the Map
Who Should Attend
Professionals who are seeking to enhance their thinking and decision-making skills would benefit from this course.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs