Business Simulation Training
Business Simulation Training (BST) is a project based approach to training, allowing participants to engage with peer-to-peer, immersive, and scenario based learning while focusing on relevant business activity. This progressive approach to training provides organizations with the “real-time” application of skills within an abstract setting resulting in high impact solutions, relevant skills up-take, and at desk application. Our team of curriculum designers and facilitators can guide the development process and help your teams to realize added value from the following program elements:
- Real-time, project application.
- Intact team activities to support relevant skills transfer.
- Flexible durations, delivery modality, and blended learning options.
- Cross-functional business inclusion to ensure impacts and dependencies are considered.
- Progressive curriculum to imbed skills and solutions simultaneously for immediate take-aways.
- Established project execution model to build the learning timeline and cycle.
- Alternative scenarios and outcomes to promote risk awareness.
- Integrated talent, process, and organizational considerations.
- Visit our catalog of Business Skills Training topics to explore the options.