Building a Culture of Collaboration
Course Code: AMS2068
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Building a Culture of Collaboration, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Building a Culture of Collaboration is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Explore the personal and organizational benefits of being collaborative. Learn the leadership attributes that will define, promote and model collaboration in your businesses. Understanding the behavioral characteristics that are required to embrace and “become” collaborative is critical to everyone in an organization and must be imbedded into the culture. Decision making, strategic thinking, problem solving, conflict resolution, idea generation, efficiency, and overall performance, can and will be enhanced with the application of a collaborative approach to interaction. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Addressing the “fears” that inhibit collaboration
- Building a “community” of shared visions
- Imbedding the behaviors that support the collaborative mindset
- Applying collaboration to your work
Who Should Attend
Leaders, managers and team members who have a desire to promote a more collaborative model across their sphere of influence and organization.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs