Applied Strategic Thinking
Course Code: AMS2025
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Applied Strategic Thinking, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Applied Strategic Thinking is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Numerous CEO surveys indicate that Applied Strategic Thinking and strategic thinkers are among the most highly valued skills/employees. However, the growing volume of work and managing in times of crisis tends to diminish our ability to be strategic, to see beyond the business at hand. This course addresses this dilemma by examining the strategic and tactical thought process, creating practical business support strategies and examining ways to lead and communicate strategically. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Thinking Strategically
- Operating Strategically
- Leading Strategically
- Communicating Strategically
Who Should Attend
Leaders and managers responsible for communicating up and down within the organization as well as who motivate team members to participate in strategic thinking and creativity.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs