Leading High Performing Project Teams
Course Code: AMS1125
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Leading High Performing Project Teams, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Leading High Performing Project Teams is a key skill in today’s rapid paced and distributed team environment, as projects span the globe, cultures, and organizational boundaries. Project Managers are the CEO of their projects and thus need to have the highest degree of collaborative leadership skills to succeed. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Distinctions of Effective Project Team Leadership
- Defining High Performance
- Building High Performance Leadership Skills
- Performance on Distributed Teams
Who Should Attend
Project Managers, Team Leaders and anyone who is seeking to enhance high performance across a team matrix.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs