Agile Project Management
Course Code: AMS1085
Agile Project Management introduces the Agile Mindset and Methodology and answers the questions asked in early adoption. This course seeks to prepare individuals to either start their journey or ready themselves to cooperate and support teams that they work with or will work with that use the Agile approach. Participants will understand the evolution of Agile in comparison with traditional waterfall approaches ensuring they are prepared with an understanding of the structure, process, lexicon, and labels that differentiate the delivery method.
- Agile Values
- What is Agile Project Management?
- How does Agile Project management work in practice?
- How is Agile Deployed?
Who Should Attend
Managers, Project Managers, and Individuals seeking to gain a basic introduction to Agile Methodology in a Product Centric approach.
Blended Delivery Modality and Duration Options
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules delivered in a half day
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules delivered in one 3.5 hour session
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
Select your Learning Configuration
- Enterprise Training – for corporate groups, delivered On-Site or Live Online
- Open Enrollement Training – for individual learners, delivered Live Online – Contact Us for Scheduled Courses
Customize your Learning Experience for Enterprise Training
- Personalize with Scenarios, Thought Leader Questions, Exercises, and Action Plans
- Select Delivery Modality
- Scale Course Durations based on Modulated Content
- Extend Learning with Research Articles
- Measure with Performance Tools and Coaching Programs
- Build Learning Tracks by Linking Courses & Modules
- Build your Learning Academy
- At Desk Application through Business Simulation Training
- Earn Select Industry Accreditations