Leading in a High Performance Culture
Course Code: AMS2032
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Leading in a High Performance Culture and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Leading in a High Performance Culture is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Understanding that organizations have been tested with transformational change that has created uncertainty and new challenges. It is an understatement to say that organizational leaders have been confronted with managing through new scenarios associated with market-driven change, consolidating trends, and emerging talent strategies. These new challenges require proactivity and leaders must constructively communicate with subordinates, colleagues and teammates in a global environment. Adding to the challenges are newly emerging business models that are distributed and highly diverse making an already challenging environment more so. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Understanding cultural models
- Nurturing a high performance culture
- Align high performance competency model
- Measure high performance
Who Should Attend
Individuals seeking to deepen their understanding of high performance and seek to design, nurture, and measure it through the cultural norms of the organization.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs