Course Code: AMS2081
7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Impactful Presentations. It can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Impactful Presentations are a key business driver in today’s progressive organizations. Having the ability to align presentations with your objectives, ensure the context is relevant, manage the delivery environment, and deliver high impact content is a key advantage when seeking to influence, educate, and engage your audience. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Fitting the Presentation to Purpose
- Designing the Presentation
- Manage the Presentation Environment
- Deliver the Presentation
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is responsible for making individual, group, or data driven presentations and is seeking to enhance their effectiveness and influence through the delivery of impactful
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs