Communicating with Purpose and Confidence
Course Code: AMS2088
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Communicating with Purpose and Confidence, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. “Capture the attention of your audience, have them understand and buy-in to your message and secure their commitment to successfully execute the necessary steps” – these are the critical success factors of Communicating with Purpose and Confidence. In this workshop, participants will work together to learn and practice a highly successful process that will enable them to build and deliver powerful, clear, convincing, communications that are audience-focused and get positive results. Whether presenting to senior management, an audience of your peers, or a client group, this program will provide each participant with the concepts and tools to effectively communicate their message to build rapport and gain the audience’s approval. This is a highly interactive workshop where the participants and the facilitators provide real-time support and feedback at every stage of the process. This results in development of skills and techniques that are immediately applied and supported across the team. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Keeping it Simple: Four Steps for Communicating Effectively
- Projecting a Positive Image
- Building Rapport
- Putting It All Together
Who Should Attend
This session is designed for professionals, who need to present complex information to various audiences, positively persuade them and gain their support.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Micro learning = Learning module overview delivered in a one hour session
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs