Business Communication Essentials
Course Code: AMS2086
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Business Communication Essentials, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Business Communication Essentials are a key skill set in today’s progressive organizations. The need to create concise, accurate, and impactful communication is critical to cross-functional teams, matrixed organizations, and project contributors. This course will address specific techniques for creating optimal written and verbal communications. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Writing for simplification
- Basic business lexicon
- Communicating across the matrix
- Optimal team communication
Who Should Attend
Managers and individual contributors who wish to enhance their business communication skills, to be more effective in a matrix environment.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Micro learning = Learning module overview delivered in a one hour session
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs