Course Code: AMS2087
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Executive Presence, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Executive Presence is a key skill set in today’s progressive organizations. The need to create a leadership brand is essential to executive presence and can only be accomplished by communicating through high-impact actions and visionary storytelling. This course will address specific techniques for creating a confident leadership style that illuminates both transparency and clarity. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Develop your brand
- Receive and deliver constructive feedback
- Communicate your vision through storytelling
- Build your network
Who Should Attend
Emerging and in-place leaders whom wish to elevate their skills to accomplish a higher degree of executive presence.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Micro learning = Learning module overview delivered in a one hour session
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs