Leading Digital Transformation
Course Code: 2082
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Leading Digital Transformation. It can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Leading Digital Transformation is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Leading Digital Transformation can enhance productivity and optimize business process when embraced. However, it can be counterproductive if the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is not planned, managed, controlled, and measured within the cultural norms or the organization. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Understanding the impact of change and AI
- Become part of the digital transformation culture
- Overcome the fear of AI
- Contribute to enhancing the impact of AI
Who Should Attend
Anyone responsible for working in an AI integrated environment and seeking to maximize productivity by leveraging the shared knowledge.
7 - SHRM/PMI® - PDC/PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Instructors: David Wallis
Option 1: 11/19/2019 - 11/20/2019
- Session 1/2: 11/19/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 11/20/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET