Providing Effective Feedback
Course Code: AMS2066
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Providing Effective Feedback, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Providing Effective Feedback is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Today’s fast-paced workplace requires leaders to keep a pulse on the environment and create a culture of continuous feedback in order to impact results. In this course, participants will learn best practices for providing effective feedback by using a communication model that will help them through challenging feedback sessions. Participants will learn how to self-assess, validate facts, prepare for a reaction, create goals and measure the results. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Gain higher appreciation for the value of feedback
- Encourage productivity and employee satisfaction through dialogue and feedback techniques
- Understand how to observe performance in a way that is objective and useful
- Gain insights into feedback strengths and weaknesses by focusing on specific competencies
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to enhance their skills related to providing constructive and continuous feedback.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs