Managing Multiple Projects
Course Code: AMS198
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Managing Multiple Projects, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Managing Multiple Projects is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. The ability to scale best practices to specific project needs and ultimately, to run “lean” are critical success factors in managing multiple projects in various stages of development. Participants will learn “scaled” scope development , mini-program scheduling techniques, dependency based execution planning, and shared project controls in an environment where resources are slim, and most often times the project manager may also be a technical resource to the same project. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Understanding the Multiple Project Environment
- Scope Development Best Practices
- Controlling and Executing Multiple Projects
- Effective Management of Energy, Attention, and Focus
Who Should Attend
Project Managers with oversight responsibility for multiple projects.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs