Course Code: AMS2018
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Coaching Essentials, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Coaching Essentials is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Coaching is a method of helping individuals and teams develop to their full potential. Coaching has become an essential tool in the workplace toolbox. Employees benefit from coaching through focused support and encouragement from their coach. Coaches can explore the employee’s needs, motivations, desires, skills, and thought processes to assist them in making decisions and lasting changes. This course focuses on the essential elements of coaching and gives participants a strong foundation for the core competencies required to be a good coach to others. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Setting the foundation
- Creating a relationship
- Communicating effectively
- Developing action to move forward
Who Should Attend:
Executives, managers or anyone with a desire for self-development, or the desire to develop others.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs