Coaching Program Design
Coaching Program Design is a Best Practice that will enable your organization with an internal support system of Coaching tools. Our experienced team of Executive Coaches and Organization Development experts will help your teams to build a robust set of process, behaviors, and skills to support the execution of internal coaching programs.
Coaching has applications in a variety of scenarios including individual and team coaching as well as executive coaching. Following a robust process is quite effective as a follow on to a completed initiative, during transition periods, after training, or when ramping up new team members, or moving into an executive role.
Best Practice Implementation Considerations
The application of the coaching methodology and coaching skills will vary based on the individuals involved. Best practices for the coaching methodology include:
- Identify viable Coaches within the organization
- Assess the skills gap to be filled in order to elevate them to be a great Coach
- Establish a learning track for the Coach to complete prior to internal certification
- Certify a team of internal coaches
Best Practice Summary
Research indicates that coaching is an effective tool to encourage productivity and employee satisfaction through dialogue and feedback techniques. It instills greater focus on improving specific competencies. Executives view coaching as an opportunity for personal growth and leadership legacy. Let our team of senior experts guide you through the process of building a culture, team, and process of Coaches.
Customize your Consulting Experience
- Leverage executive level practitioners
- Benefit from benchmark research
- Gain insight from cross-industry experience
- Measure results via our project based engagement process
- Collaborate within our teach/learn/apply approach