Recovering Challenged Projects
Course Code: 109
Recovering Challenged Projects is a key skill in today’s rapid paced and distributed team environment, as projects can experience scope creep very quickly. Organizations and project managers need to be skilled in the techniques to recover missed deliverables, mitigate cost overruns, and off-set any organizational impacts.
- Distinctions of Challenged Projects
- Entering a Challenged Project
- Challenged Project Analysis and Assessment
- Execution and Control for Recovery
Who Should Attend
Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Project Management Support Resources would benefit from this course.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI® - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 10/21/2020 - 10/22/2020
- Session 1/2: 10/21/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 10/22/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET