Distributed Team Management Skills
Course Code: 2021
Distributed Team Management Skills are being adopted to answer to the needs of emerging trends, crisis continuity, and distributed workforce needs. Successful adoption requires a focus on the people, process, technology, and organizational structure associated with productivity in the virtual environment.
- Performance management in a virtual environment
- Communicating objectives to a distributed workforce
- Communicating with a distributed team
- Promoting engagement in a virtual environment with technology tools
Who Should Attend
Any team leader or individual contributor seeking to upskill to work and manage more productively in a distributed team environment.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
Option 1: 09/02/2020 - 09/03/2020
- Session 1/2: 09/02/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 09/03/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET