Strategic Relationship Management
Course Code: AMS2084
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Continuing Development Units (CDUs) granted via the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA)
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Strategic Relationship Management (SRM) and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. SRM skills are key in today’s progressive organizations. Global and matrixed organizations require professionals to navigate complex networks of stakeholders and sponsors. This dynamic eco-system of varied agendas can result in a difficulty to accurately communicate with continuity. This course will address the techniques that can be applied to think strategically and act locally regarding the management of a stakeholder portfolio. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Understand the Stakeholder Matrix
- Identify Commonality in Agendas
- Build Communication Plans
- Establish Value Impact Points
Who Should Attend
Anyone who leads within a matrix environment and needs to communicate with and accommodate varies constituent groups.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5-hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5-hour session
- Digital learning supplement delivered as self-paced – REGISTER
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs