Maximizing Time, Energy, and Focus
Course Code: AMS233
7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Maximizing Time, Energy, and Focus. It can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Maximizing Time, Energy, and Focus is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Having the ability to manage the flow of energy around you is the only way to fully control the circumstances that lead you from chaos to effectiveness. Multi-tasking, distractions, and the “everything is a priority” mindset can rob you of the ability to perform. Having the skill and fortitude to “manage” the environment around you can be the differentiating factor between success and failure. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Controlling your emotions under pressure
- Knowing when and how to say “no”
- Setting objective oriented priorities
- Validating your work against objectives
Who Should Attend
Anyone responsible for completing multiple tasks within the same block of time and who are driven to accommodate a high degree of service under pressure.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs