Customer Satisfaction in progressive companies means, staying ahead of their competitors by providing the very best delivery of products and services. This encompasses more than just adding new CRM technology. Companies need to become consistent and proactive about identifying their customers’ expectations of them, analyzing how well they stack up against those goals, and on delivering and meeting the customer’s objectives with world class customer management practices.
The AMS approach to Customer Satisfaction is designed to provide a road map to guide a company’s management teams in the development and deployment of sustained world class customer management practices across all functional groups. AMS supports our implementation methodology with vast experience and executive level consultants. Collaboratively our teams will work to analyze senior management’s customer management vision, evaluate the organization’s current and future state in this area, explore CRM’s impact, discuss managing change, and strategize how to provide the necessary leadership to support the initiative.
Best Practice Implementation Considerations
AMS consultants will work with your teams to develop the following deliverables:
- Current service model
- Service based process maps
- Service based competency and cultural assessments
- Customer satisfaction metric
- End state service model
- Implementation/change management plan
- ROI analysis
- Define appropriate technology platform and design integration plan
- Transition and core competency training
Best Practice Summary
The above items are not a complete list as that will be developed during initial client needs assessment. However, the items represented here are “usual” components in CRM and Customer Satisfaction efforts.
Customize your Consulting Experience
- Leverage executive level practitioners
- Benefit from benchmark research
- Gain insight from cross-industry experience
- Measure results via our project based engagement process
- Collaborate within our teach/learn/apply approach