Project Management Curriculum and Best Practice Design and Delivery
Project Management Curriculum and Best Practice Design and Delivery, is critical to this university’s growth vision and will enable growth across industry and global geography with continuity and scale.
Create the global Project Management curriculum and certificate program that would be offered across the university’s growing portfolio of global corporate clients. Additionally, we were tasked to design, integrate, and execute against a Project Management Best Practice Methodology to substantiate the internal workings of the Corporate Education Centers own PM Practices.
The client is a top tier Boston Based University with a leading corporate education program that offers certifications to a global portfolio of Fortune 100 Clients.
The client needed both core curriculum to satisfy an expanding client base and topical reach in the Project Management, Business Analysis and Process/Quality Management skill families. The delivery, design, and management of a background best practice to help with implementation was also required to meet standardization and measurable results for multiple clients who required governance and compliance controls to ensure maturity levels.
AMS partnered with multiple internal resources at the university to create a multi-tiered learning curriculum that addressed all the topical gaps from the core offerings. Upon design, we certified a team of facilitators to customize and deliver the content across multiple platforms in the university, globally at existing clients, and developmentally with the sales team. This ability to scale was key for the client as they were accommodating an aggressive growth vision. Additionally, we designed and consulted on the implementation of an internal Project Management Best Practice via both the Lifecyle and Methodology to maintain this curriculum and ensure continuity in delivery and scale.
- Designed multiple core learning offerings.
- Delivered many core offerings for an expanding F100 client base.
- Designed and implemented a standard PM process to support the growth and scale of the center.
- Populate a Learning Management System to support the university and align with clients.
- Partner with the sales team to ensure clients saw SME level value in the process.
The client met the following objectives based on the above solution:
- Expanded the revenue of the Corporate Education Center by 5x in the first 24 months of enabling the expanded curriculum.
- Bolstered the internal team and associated skills to manage the uptick of clients within a structured PM process and related measures of success.
- Created a talent onboarding baseline to allow the center to scale as needed with regional and global clients.
- Populated a standard Learning Management System that integrated with the university and supported the above best practice.
- All of these elements were noted to be critical for growth, scale, and quality control as the center maintained a strategic growth for the future years.