Women’s Leadership Skills
Course Code: 2045
Women’s Leadership Skills are a key attribute in today’s progressive organizations and delineate how gender separation can impact our performance. This course is designed specifically for women who are responsible for project results, team leadership, and general management, whom desire to build a strong foundation for leadership. Participants will construct a strategic plan to meet their personal and professional objectives and position themselves for greater success.
- Identify gaps in your business acumen
- Identify personal areas of interest – Identify your Brand
- Identify personal strengths, weaknesses and Development Opportunities
- Identify professional leadership style and how it can be used effectively
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for high potential females who are seeking to develop additional leadership skills.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI/SHRM® - PDU/PDCs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 09/15/2020 - 09/16/2020
- Session 1/2: 09/15/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 09/16/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
Option 2: 11/16/2020 - 11/17/2020
- Session 1/2: 11/16/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 11/17/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET