Global Leadership Skills
Course Code: 2008
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Global Leadership Skills, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Global Leadership Skills, are a key skill set in today’s progressive organizations. The ability to function effectively in a multi-cultural global setting is now an essential leadership requirement. This course focuses on developing Cultural Intelligence (CQ), resulting in more effective global communications. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Identify and embrace the global mindset
- Effectively lead a multi-cultural team
- Global communications
- Manage, deploy and measure global strategies
Who Should Attend
Anyone working with a global supply chain, distributed teams, and a culturally diverse organization would benefit from this course.
7 - SHRM/PMI® - PDC/PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Instructors: David Wallis
Option 1: 10/29/2019 - 10/30/2019
- Session 1/2: 10/29/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 10/30/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET