Storytelling with Data
Course Code: 2079
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Continuing Development Units (CDUs) granted via the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Storytelling with Data, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Storytelling with Data is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Storytelling and the need to collect, collate, analyze, stratify and present the information and data that matters in a manner and style that promotes clarity and understanding is a key differentiator in the quality of communication. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- The Data Challenge
- Know Your Audience
- Paying Attention to Attention
Who Should Attend
Those individuals that are routinely working with data and are looking to save time by creating impactful documents and presentations that will promote understanding and thus enhance the speed of the decision making process.
7 - PMI/IIBA/SHRM® - PDU/CDU/PDCs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Instructors: David Wallis
Option 1: 12/03/2019 - 12/04/2019
- Session 1/2: 12/03/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 12/04/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET