Storytelling with Data
Course Code: 2079
Storytelling with Data is a vital skill when presentations must make an impact across multiple audiences, without the backdrop of high context. This course will provide a roadmap to collect, collate, analyze, stratify and present the data that matters, in a style that promotes clarity and understanding.
- The Data Challenge
- Know Your Audience
- Paying Attention to Attention
Who Should Attend
Those individuals that are routinely working with data and are looking to save time by creating impactful documents and presentations that will promote understanding and thus enhance the speed of the decision making process.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI/SHRM® - PDU/PDCs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 11/02/2020 - 11/03/2020
- Session 1/2: 11/02/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 11/03/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET