Project Management for Non-Project Managers
Course Code: 1046
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Project Management for Non-Project Managers, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Project Management for Non-Project Managers is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. It is common for professionals to manage schedules and tasks without the formal training or tools to do it. For these individuals It is critical to know how to scope, estimate and schedule project-based work, regardless of their project experience. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Identify the basic components of project management
- Identify the appropriate project management tools to apply to various size projects
- Create scope, schedule and budgets to align with expectations
- Develop Milestones, Deliverables and Basic Metrics for Project Control
Who Should Attend
Anyone responsible for working on project teams without formal Project Management training.
7 - PMI/SHRM® - PDU/PDCs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Instructors: Ed Santavicca, M.S., PMP
Option 1: 12/09/2019 - 12/10/2019
- Session 1/2: 12/09/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 12/10/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET