Project Management Fundamentals
Course Code: 165
Project Management Fundamentals are the inherent core skills, structure, and process found within a stable project management focused organization. By aligning skills within the planning, execution, measurement and closure phases of a project, particpants will be able to better understand the variables associated with project performance.
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Measurement
- Project Closure
Who Should Attend
Project Managers wo are seeking to baseline their skills inventory and establish a core set of growth competencies to align with career advancement within the PM discipline.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI® - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 11/04/2020 - 11/05/2020
- Session 1/2: 11/04/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 11/05/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET