Project Management for Non-Project Managers
Course Code: 1046
Project Management for Non-Project Managers is a toolbox for professionals managing schedules and tasks without formal PM training. For these individuals It is critical to know how to scope, estimate and schedule project-based work, regardless of their project experience. In this course, participants will learn the foundational ellements of Project Management best practice and the associated toolbox that supports the activities needed to execute.
- Identify the basic components of project management
- Identify the appropriate project management tools to apply to various size projects
- Create scope, schedule and budgets to align with expectations
- Develop Milestones, Deliverables and Basic Metrics for Project Control
Who Should Attend
Anyone responsible for working on project teams without formal Project Management training.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI/SHRM® - PDU/PDCs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 11/02/2020 - 11/03/2020
- Session 1/2: 11/02/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 11/03/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET