Managing Multiple Projects
Course Code: 198
Managing Multiple Projects, requires managers to scale best practices and ultimately, to run “lean” across various stages of execution. Participants will learn “scaled” scope development , mini-program scheduling techniques, dependency based execution planning, and shared project controls in an environment where resources are slim, and most often times the project manager may also be a technical resource to the same project.
- Understanding the Multiple Project Environment
- Scope Development Best Practices
- Controlling and Executing Multiple Projects
- Effective Management of Energy, Attention, and Focus
Who Should Attend
Project Managers with oversight responsibility for multiple projects.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI® - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 11/23/2020 - 11/24/2020
- Session 1/2: 11/23/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 11/24/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET