Journey to Cultural Intelligence
Course Code: 2008
Journey to Cultural Intelligence explores the impact of functioning effectively in a multi-cultural setting as an essential part of your leadership toolbox. This course focuses on developing Cultural Intelligence (CQ), resulting in more effective global communications.
- What is Cultural Intelligence
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Global Teams
- Building a Cross Cultural Community
Who Should Attend
Anyone working with a global supply chain, distributed teams, and a culturally diverse organization would benefit from this course.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI® - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 10/01/2020 - 10/02/2020
- Session 1/2: 10/01/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 10/02/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET