Course Code: 198
Influencing Skills are critical for leaders to effectively managing colleagues, stakeholders, and the politics of todays complex organizations. This is complicated greatly in environments where influencing without authority is predominant. In order to be successful, an individual contributor must skillfully develop, guide and obtain approval for ideas and actions that are critical to success. This course will address specific nuances for influencing using persuasive communication, building trust and rapport in order to achieve goals. Additionally, you will explore the “art” of influence within a collaborative culture to ensure that actions are cross-functional, and widely acceptable within the enterpsie.
- Lead without Authority
- Build Credibility and Earn Trust
- Utilize Relationship Gravity
- Collaborate for Value
Who Should Attend
Managers and individual contributors who wish to enhance their relationship building and influencing skills, to be more effective in a matrix environment.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI® - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 09/22/2020 - 09/23/2020
- Session 1/2: 09/22/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 09/23/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET