High Performing Project Teams
Course Code: 1125
High Performing Project Teams operate in a matrix, and with autonomy as projects span the globe, cultures, and organizational boundaries. This course explores how Project Managers are the CEO of their projects and thus need to have the highest degree of collaborative leadership skills to succeed.
- Distinctions of Effective Project Team Leadership
- Defining High Performance
- Building High Performance Leadership Skills
- Performance on Distributed Teams
Who Should Attend
Project Managers, Team Leaders and anyone who is seeking to enhance high performance across a team matrix.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI® - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 10/07/2020 - 10/08/2020
- Session 1/2: 10/07/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 10/08/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET