Dynamic Problem Solving
Course Code: 2027
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Dynamic Problem Solving, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Dynamic Problem Solving is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. This course discusses concepts most relevant to the critical decision-making process and will help participants identify best practices and critical thinking methods that lead to solid business decisions. This course provides the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to succeed in solving a wide range of work problems. It also examines the use critical and creative thinking in both framing and solving problems. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Incorporate creativity in developing solutions to problems
- Leverage critical thinking techniques to resolve problems
- Explore best practice processes for resolving problems
- Review best practices for collaborative decision making
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to enhance their skills around the daily, strategic, and complex problem/decision making process will benefit from this program.
7 - SHRM/PMI® - PDC/PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Instructors: Colleen Franca, CPCC
Option 1: 11/06/2019 - 11/07/2019
- Session 1/2: 11/06/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 11/07/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET