Diversity and Inclusion
Course Code: 2045
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is key to achieving and sustaining competitive advantage in todays distributed teams and organizations. The top three reasons for investing in D&I are improving employee engagement, serving customers more effectively, and increasing organizational innovation/agility. According to a poll of 245 companies, D&I is becoming a strategic business driver that has direct impact on organizational effectiveness, profitability, and reputation. Even more compelling is the impact of D&I on organizational culture, attraction, and overall corporate moral.
- Key Diversity and Inclusion Concepts
- Creating a Unified Vision for your Culture of Diversity and Inclusion
- Deconstructing Bias across generational, race, color, creed, and orientation
- Appreciating Differences
Who Should Attend
Managers and leaders who want to enhance collaboration and performance in a diverse setting.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
Option 1: 09/15/2020 - 09/16/2020
- Session 1/2: 09/15/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 09/16/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
Option 2: 09/22/2020 - 09/23/2020
- Session 1/2: 09/22/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 09/23/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET