Distributed Team Management Skills and Process
Course Code: 2021
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Distributed Team Management Skills and Process, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Distributed Team Management Skills and Process are key skill sets in today’s progressive organizations. Organization’s are adopting distributed team management models to answer to the needs of emerging trends, crisis continuity, and flexible workforce needs. Successful adoption requires a focus on the people, process, technology, and organizational structure associated with productivity in the virtual environment. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Performance management in a virtual environment
- Communicating objectives to a distributed workforce
- Communicating with a distributed team
- Promoting engagement in a virtual environment with technology tools
Who Should Attend
Any team leader or individual contributor seeking to upskill to work and manage more productively in a distributed team environment.
Instructors: David Wallis
Option 1: 04/22/2020 - 04/23/2020
- Session 1/2: 04/22/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 04/23/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET