Course Code: 2045
Difficult Conversations are becoming more frequent due to high impact changes in organizations and managing them is a key skill. Regardless of hierarchy, it is critical to understand how to manage your emotions during stressful exchanges. Being able to control emotional impulses, design appropriate communication pathways, defuse conflicts, and create a path forward is imperative to collaborative outcomes.
- Control Emotions
- Design Communication Pathways
- Defuse Conflict
- Create a Path Forward
Who Should Attend
Managers and individual contributors who wish to enhance their ability to manage difficult conversations.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
Option 1: 12/03/2020 - 12/04/2020
- Session 1/2: 12/03/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 12/04/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET