Crisis Management vs. Leadership
Course Code: 2020
Crisis Management vs. Leadership attributes are both key skill sets in today’s progressive and distributed organizations. However, leading during a crisis demands skills that eclipses crisis management in ways that can stress your team’s capabilities to deliver sustainable and enterprise-wide contingency solutions. This course focuses on the core elements needed to extend your organization’s capability to prepare, respond, manage, and lead during crisis, with an emphasis on best-in-class leadership attributes.
- Prepare for crisis across all domains of risk
- Respond in crisis with confidence and accuracy
- Manage in crisis to execute plans
- Lead in crisis to support your constituents and values
Who Should Attend
Any manager who has the responsibility to execute against risk mitigation, contingency plans, crisis management, and crisis leadership events.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI® - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 12/15/2020 - 12/16/2020
- Session 1/2: 12/15/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 12/16/2020 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET