Building a Culture of Collaboration
Course Code: 2068
Building a Culture of Collaboration is the best way to explore the personal and organizational benefits of being collaborative. This course will highlight the leadership attributes that will define, promote and model collaboration in your businesses. Understanding the behavioral characteristics that are required to embrace and “become” collaborative is critical to everyone in an organization and must be imbedded into the culture. Decision making, strategic thinking, problem solving, conflict resolution, idea generation, efficiency, and overall performance, can and will be enhanced with the application of a collaborative approach to interaction.
- Addressing the “fears” that inhibit collaboration
- Building a “community” of shared visions
- Imbedding the behaviors that support the collaborative mindset
- Applying collaboration to your work
Who Should Attend
Leaders, managers and team members who have a desire to promote a more collaborative model across their sphere of influence and organization.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
Option 1: 09/16/2020 - 09/17/2020
- Session 1/2: 09/16/2020 from 1:30 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 09/17/2020 from 1:30 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET