Applied Strategic Thinking
Course Code: 2025
Applied Strategic Thinking is noted by numerous CEO surveys showing that strategic thinkers are among the most highly valued skills/employees. However, the growing volume of work and managing in times of change tends to diminish our ability to be strategic, and to see beyond the business at hand. This course addresses this dilemma by examining the strategic and tactical thought process, creating practical business support strategies and examining ways to lead and communicate strategically.
- Thinking Strategically
- Operating Strategically
- Leading Strategically
- Communicating Strategically
Who Should Attend
Leaders and managers responsible for communicating up and down within the organization as well as who motivate team members to participate in strategic thinking and creativity.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI® - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 11/10/2020 - 11/11/2020
- Session 1/2: 11/10/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 11/11/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET