Course Code: 2079
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Continuing Development Units (CDUs) granted via the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Agile Transformation, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Agile Transformation is a key business driver in progressive organizations. The concept of “Agile Thinking” has permeated all aspects of Organization Development and is no longer restricted to the technology environment. Leaders of all disciplines need to understand how to embrace and implement Agile concepts across the organization, projects, and teams in order to maintain the competitive edge. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Defining “AGILE” and “agile”
- Integrating Agile principles and process
- Designing Agile based change plans
- Establishing Agile teams
Who Should Attend
Leaders, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and anyone entering the Agile environment and needing to prepare for change.
7 - PMI/IIBA - PDU/CDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Instructors: Jeff Stempien, PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, CBAP, CSM, CSPO
Option 1: 11/18/2019 - 11/19/2019
- Session 1/2: 11/18/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 11/19/2019 from 9:00 am ET to 12:30 pm ET