Agile Stakeholder Management
Course Code: 1027
Agile Stakeholder Management enhances the understanding of communications, expectations, and culture across your stakeholder community. Owning a schedule, budget, and timeline is no longer the key to project control, and in most Agile organizations runs contradictory to the old school mentality of hierarchical authority. This course will provide tools, techniques, and best practices to manage a complex network of stakeholders within a “product owner” matrix.
- Become an Agile Thought Leader
- Manage the Stakeholder, Product Owner, and Ultimate Customer Investment
- Define Communication Protocols across the Stakeholder and Product Owner community
- Leverage Domain Knowledge across the Enterprise
Who Should Attend
Any manager or leader who has the responsibility of reporting to, or meeting the expectations of, stakeholders in a complex organizational matrix.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI® - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 09/08/2020 - 09/09/2020
- Session 1/2: 09/08/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 09/09/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET