Agile Project Management
Course Code: 1085
Agile Project Management supersedes traditional project methods, skills, and execution plans in todays accelerated project culture. This course will help particpants to learn, how, when, and if, agile methods can enhance their abilty to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Agile Values within the project environment
- Scrum, Kanban, and the project lifecycle
- Estimate, report, and plan in the agile project environment
- Backlogs, sprints, and agile project controls
Who Should Attend
Project Managers, Business Analysts, and anyone seeking a deeper understanding of Agile concepts within the Project Management environment.
Delivery Modality: Live Online – Open Enrollement (See below)
Intact teams of 5 or more registered particpants qualify for extended discounts, guaranteed scheduling, and customization options.
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
- SHRM – Society of Human Resource Management
- ATD – Association of Talent Development
7 - PMI - PDUs - 2-3.5 Hour Sessions
Option 1: 09/29/2020 - 09/30/2020
- Session 1/2: 09/29/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET
- Session 2/2: 09/30/2020 from 1:00 pm ET to 4:30 pm ET