Solution Implementation Team
Solution Implementation Teams are designed with globally distributed executive level practitioners to align with industry, content, and solution profiles. Each core practice area is supported by a Practice Adviser:
Phil Ventresca, MBA, Founder - Managing Partner
Phil focuses his efforts at AMS on the creation, realization, and implementation of the firms global strategy, and client engagement model.
Melissa Kitchen, M.Ed., Managing Principal - Solution Advisor
Melissa focuses her efforts at AMS on the management and oversight of client solution, marketing, content, and strategic projects guided by the firms engagement best practices.
Angie Sokol, Ph.D., SPHR, Principal Consultant – Practice Advisor
Angie focuses her efforts at AMS on supporting the Practice Areas of Professional Development and Operational Performance.
David Wallis, Principal Consultant - Practice Advisor
David focuses his efforts at AMS on supporting the Practice Areas of Professional Development and Operational Performance.
Ed Santavicca, M.S., PMP, Principal Consultant – Practice Advisor
Ed focuses his efforts at AMS on supporting the Practice Areas of Project Management and Business Analysis.
Darrel A. Raynor, PMP, MBA, Principal Consultant – Practice Advisor
Darrel focuses his efforts at AMS on supporting the Practice Areas of Project Management and Business Analysis.
Join the Team - Consultant or Trainer
- 15 years corporate experience.
- AND, 5 years “training/consulting” experience. (In AMS Practice Areas)
- Advanced degree
- Industry accreditation (e.g. CBAP/PMP)
- Current with all industry trends
- Current with academic/research advancements
- Regularly publish in specific area of expertise
Join the Team - Regional Business Developer (RBD)
Regional Business Developer:
- Network of professionals within the AMS target market
- 5+ years of experience in business development within the professional services, training and/or consulting industries
- 5+ years interacting and partnering with global Fortune 500 organizations
- Knowledge of AMS products/service and the application