Women’s Leadership: Maximizing Potential
Course Code: AMS2045
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Women’s Leadership: Maximizing Potential, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Women’s Leadership: Maximizing Potential, is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. This course is designed specifically for women with the desire to build a strong foundation for leadership. Participants will construct a strategic plan to meet their personal and professional objectives and position themselves for greater success. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Identify gaps in your business acumen
- Identify personal areas of interest – Identify your Brand
- Identify personal strengths, weaknesses and Development Opportunities
- Identify professional leadership style and how it can be used effectively
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for high potential females who are seeking to develop additional leadership skills.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions – REGISTER
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs