Requirements Management and Communication
Course Code: AMS1073
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Continuing Development Units (CDUs) granted via the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Requirements Management and Communication, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Requirements Management and Communication is a key business driver in today’s progressive organizations. Stakeholder expectations and true scope frequently diverge through the planning, execution, and delivery of a project lifecycle. Particpants will learn to manage requirements within the iterative agile process. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Roles and Primary Objectives
- Scope Management
- Requirements Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
Who Should Attend
Business Analysts, Project Managers, Agile Leads, and anyone responsible for stakeholder/requirements management, and communication.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs