Recovering Challenged Projects
Course Code: AMS109
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Recovering Challenged Projects, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Recovering Challenged Projects is a key skill in today’s rapid paced and distributed team environment, as projects can experience scope creep very quickly. Organizations and project managers need to be skilled in the techniques to recover missed deliverables, mitigate cost overruns, and off-set any organizational impacts. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Distinctions of Challenged Projects
- Entering a Challenged Project
- Challenged Project Analysis and Assessment
- Execution and Control for Recovery
Who Should Attend
Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Project Management Support Resources would benefit from this course.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions – REGISTER
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs