Project Risk Management
Course Code: AMS141
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Project Risk Management, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Project Risk Management is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. In order to achieve project success in today’s fast-paced, schedule compressed, and resource scarce environments, the project manager must possess the ability to assess, manage. and interact with inherent and unforeseen project risks. This course introduces the participant to the fundamentals of a life-cycle and the experiential Risk Management approach. Project consulting insights and results-based experiences will be utilized to uncover, communicate and develop successful strategies to identify, mitigate, and successfully manage a wide range of project risk. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Project Risk Identification
- Project Risk Quantification
- Project Risk Response Planning
- Project Risk Monitoring and Control
Who Should Attend
Any professional or project manager seeking to enhance their ability to understand and manage risk should take this course.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs